Minnesota weather can suck the life out of your battery. Extreme heat and cold push batteries to their limits and can leave you stranded. Our stores offer batteries to fit your budget and needs no matter how old or new your vehicle may be. Let our trained staff test the electrical system and replace your battery.
Certain vehicle manufacturers require your vehicle to be reprogrammed once a new battery has been installed. Failure to do so may cause lights on your dash to illuminate or other symptoms may occur. Don’t take any chances
We offer batteries for the following applications:
- Passenger Cars & Light trucks
- Medium & Heavy Duty Trucks
- Agricultural & Construction Equipment
- Lawn & Garden Equipment
- RV & Marine (Starting & Deep Cycle Batteries)
Common Types of Batteries
Lead Acid Batteries
For years, the lead acid battery has powered car and trucks. Lead acid batteries are the most cost efficient solution for basic starting and charging needs in vehicles for the past several decades. These batteries are capable of effectively starting the vehicle and powering basic electronic systems on many vehicles.
In recent years, vehicle manufacturers have introduced more features such as start-stop engine technology, and many more electronic comfort features which demand higher performance and better resilience from the battery. This has led to the rise in AGM batteries.
Many vehicle manufacturers are moving towards a newer battery technology that offers numerous advantages to today’s drivers. This car battery technology, commonly known as AGM (absorbent glass mat), delivers an effective and efficient upgrade to traditional battery design, performance, durability, and lifespan.
Benefits of AGM Batteries
- Advanced battery technology
- Reliable upgrade to any flooded lead acid battery
- Product life lasts up to two times longer
- Designed to handle extreme temperatures
- Ideal for vehicles equipped with lots of electronics
- Slower discharge in storage
- Outstanding vibration resistance
- No free-flowing electrolyte or spill hazard
- Consistent, powerful performance